- FR Hooded Jacket made from midweight FR Fleece
- 55% Modacrylic, 45% Cotton Treated for flame resistance and guaranteed for the life of the garment
- Premium grade leather sleeves and front slash pockets for increased protection and longevity
- FR Vislon zipper with protective cover flap
- Sewn with a high tenacity FR thread – double stitched and bar-tacked at all stress points and critical wear areas
- Detachable Hood featured on all Titanium styles
Weldarmor ‘Titanium’ Welding Jacket Style 4330
Weldarmor Titanium FR Hooded Sweatshirt
This fire resistant hooded sweatshirt is made from fire resistant fleece which ensures the safety of the one wearing it from fire and falling debris. It is made of 55% Modacrylic and 45% Cotton which makes it comfortable and secure to wear. It is best to use this fire-resistant hooded jacket when welding to ensure the safety of the one wearing it.
The materials used to make this quality hooded jacket are treated to resist fire. As an addition, this FR hooded jacket is guaranteed for the life of the garment. The material used for the sleeves and front slash pockets is premium grade leather to increase the protection it provides the one wearing it.
This hooded jacket is sewn with fire resistance thread in all stress points and critical areas to ensure the longevity and durability of the product. This is also made with a detachable hood to help ensure the protection of the head and face. This is detachable to it can be removed to help the wearer see clearly when welding.
In addition, it also helps that it has FR reflective strips for increased worker visibility. It has FR resin zipper with a protective flap to cover the zipper to add protection.