Style 1130 – UltraSoft® 7 oz F.R. Surveyor Vest
• 4” Reflective tape for environments that require 4” Reflective specifications.
• 7 oz. – 88% Cotton, 12% high tenacity nylon from Westex™
• Engineered for flame resistance and guaranteed for the life of the garment
• 50% extended garment wear life over 100% cotton
• New soft feel of cotton comfort
• Multi-purpose protection from electric arc, flash fire, molten ferrous metal
(not molten aluminum) and also welding exposure
• Excellent value
• UltraSoft® fabric meets the requirements of:
NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, CSA Z462, ASTM F1506, OSHA 1910.269
CSA Z96 Class 2 Level 2
IFR UltraSoft® 7 oz F.R. Surveyor Vest Style USO1130
UltraSoft® 7 oz F.R. Surveyor Vest
Featuring 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
Available Colors: High-Viz Orange
Available Sizes: S to 4XL
Designed with a multitude of pockets that are situated where you need them; including three
inside pockets with Velcro closures, cell phone/GPS pockets, pen and tool pockets, a
reinforced side map pocket with zipper closure, and grommets installed in the
two lower front pockets for convenience to pull ribbon/tape through.
Specially designed for surveying, but suitable for anywhere Flame Resistance
and High Visibility is needed, including, but not limited to: Oil & Gas,
Utilities, Railroad, Construction/Traffic.
Made from lightweight 7oz Westex™ UltraSoft®, this material is Flame Resistant.
All trim including Velcro and zippers are also Flame Resistant.