- 9 oz. – 88% Cotton, 12% high tenacity nylon from Westex
- Engineered for flame resistance and guaranteed for the life of the garment
- 50% extended garment wear life over 100% cotton
- New soft feel of cotton comfort
- Multi-purpose protection from electric arc, flash fire, molten ferrous metal (not molten aluminum)
- Welding exposure protection
- Excellent Value
|This fabric meets the following standards: |
NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112, ASTM F1506,
OSHA 1910.269, CSA 462
IFR 9oz Cargo Work Pants Navy Style 611
Westex UltraSoft® fabric was designed with both comfort and safety in mind. UltraSoft® offers a unique blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon to provide a soft feel for greater comfort, enhanced wear life and protective performance. The fabric is engineered to focus the excellent abrasion resistance of the nylon on the outer surface to prolong garment wear life, while the cotton fibers are focused towards the skin to optimize comfort.
UltraSoft® is guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment in either high temperature industrial or home washing procedures. That makes it ideal for enhanced protection from electric arc and flash fire exposures, as well as multipurpose protection from electric arc flash, flash fire, molten ferrous metal, and welding exposures.
- Sizing Chart
- Product Specs