- Revolutionary Shell Design. High Impact Resistance Nylon
- Halo™ Headgear. Ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 100 x 60mm viewing area. 1/1/1/2 –5-13 ADF
- Color touch screen control panel with 8 separate memory settings and externally activated shade 4 Grind Button
- Hard hat adapter option available for use with ESAB hard hat
THE HELMET OF CHOICE FOR WELDING’S BEST
The best welders deserve the best equipment. And when it comes to choosing a helmet, Sentinel is it – with ergonomic headgear, supreme comfort, intuitive controls, and crystal-clear visibility.
Sentinel’s headgear was built from the ground up with a focus on ergonomics. The five-point-contact headgear is adjustable, so the weight of the helmet can be shifted around the head, which reduces pressure loads and increases comfort for long-term wear.
Standard analog buttons get an upgrade on Sentinel, which features a full-color LCD touchscreen panel, similar to a smartphone’s screen. This premium display will increase clarity for welders, and its intuitive controls and easy-to-use functions make clever technology simple.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE AUTO-DARKENING FILTER (ADF)
Sentinel redefines visibility for the welder with its high optical class ADF, allowing for a brighter view and enhanced color definition. The light state grind mode provides superior convenience and can be accessed from an external button.
ESAB Sentinel A50
35 × 25 × 23 cm