- FR Hooded Jacket made from Mid-Weight FR Fleece
- 55% Modacrylic, 45% Cotton
- Treated for flame resistance and guaranteed for the life of the garment
- Premium grade leather sleeves and front slash pockets for increased protection and longevity
- Premium grade cross-leather front for increased protection from spark, slag, and falling debris
- FR Vislon zipper with protective cover flap
- Sewn with a high tenacity FR thread – double stitched and bar-tacked at all stress points and critical wear areas
- Detachable Dual Leather Protective Hood with Breathe-Strip featured on all Pipeliner styles
Weldarmor ‘Pipeliner’ Welding Jacket Style 4331
Weldarmor Pipeliner Welding Jacket
This hooded welding jacket is made from mid-weight fire resistance fleece to protect the wearer from welding and torching. This kind of jacket is usually used by welders to protect themselves from spark and weld spatter. This flame resistance coat will not only protect you from catching fire but it is also functional with front slash pockets.
Our welding jacket is treated to be fire resistant so it will ensure the safety of the one wearing it. It is made from premium grade Cowhide raglan leather sleeves and sides for a hood for additional protection and longevity of the jacket. Premium grade cross-leather front is used to increase protection from sparks and falling debris.
This welding jacket also has fire resistant vision zipper with protective cover flap for additional protection. This product is sewn with fire resistant thread, double stitched and bar-tacked to ensure durability and strength of the jacket. This FR jacket also has a detachable hood to help protect the head and face of the one wearing it from fire and falling debris.
Our Weldarmor Pipeline FR jacket is one of the best Fire resistant jackets available in the market to date. We assure you that this product is durable and will be very happy with the quality and longevity of your new investment.