- Lens Colors: Clear, Dark, 50/50, Amber
- Soft and flexible nasal pads conform to a variety of facial profiles and minimize slippage.
- Soft, high-quality face cushioning and padded temple tips offer all-day comfort.
- Highly adjustable flame-resistant headband provides excellent fit.
- Replaceable flame-resistant, cushion-lined subframe extends the life of the eyewear.
- Gasket provides protection against impact, sun, wind, and debris. Ideal for high-particulate environments such as grinding, chipping and sanding.
Meets ANSI Z87+ (High Impact) and tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
Uvex Seismic sealed eyewear…powerful eyewear for today’s demanding work environments. The Uvex Seismic provides protection against impact, sun, wind, dust and debris coupled with durable performance and minimized fogging. Its contemporary design offers a range of comfort and adjustability features for all-day wear as well as popular black and contemporary metallic-blue colored frame options. This high-performance model can improve your workers’ productivity as well as lower your cost-of-ownership with Uvex’s renowned coatings and replacement system.
The enduring Uvex Seismic is a strong addition to your safety eyewear offering. Provides protection against impact, sun, wind, dust and airborne debris. Ideal for dirty, high-particulate work environments such as grinding, chipping, shaving and sanding.
Contemporary style that can be worn with temples or headband. Provides protection against impact, sun, wind, and debris. Ideal for high-particulate environments such as grinding, chipping and sanding.
Uvex Seismic Sealed Eyewear (10 Pairs)
20 × 12 × 7 cm